The Heritage Law Group is pleased to announce that attorney Edward L. Chambers, Jr., will be joining our firm as “Of Counsel” on February 3, 2014. He will make our Williamsburg office his primary office, but will provide his expertise to all of the Heritage offices.
To many of the friends of our firm, Ed needs no introduction. To those who have not made his acquaintance, we are pleased to provide his biography.
Biography of Edward L. Chambers, Jr.
Ed Chambers has been in private practice on the Virginia Peninsula at his office in Yorktown for over three decades.
Mr. Chambers has also been very involved in his community, having served on many local committees, such as the Yorktown Bicentennial Committee, the March of Dimes and the Fourth of July Committee. In addition, he has served extensively as a volunteer with the Virginia State Bar. He has been recognized with an “AV” rating by the Martindale-Hubbell Rating Service and is listed in The Best Lawyers in America under family law.
His practice areas include:
• Family law, including divorce (contested and non-contested), military divorce representation, custody, domestic assault and property division
• Civil litigation, including contracts and real estate
• Small business representation
Among his many recognitions are:
• Fellow, Virginia Law Foundation, selected 2009
• Member, I’Anson-Hoffman Inn of Court, selected 2010
• Named in U.S. News/The Best Lawyers in America in Family Law
• Rated “AV Preeminant” by Martindale-Hubbell Lawyer Ratings
The Heritage Law Group welcomes Ed and his assistant of many years, Jessica Deach, to the firm.